Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Shopping Mall?

3 posters

Go down

Guild Shopping Mall? Empty Guild Shopping Mall?

Post  Nitebytes Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:48 am

Heya all,
Please forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn, but given the number of traders seemingly appearing within the guild coupled with the number already there I wondered if we had, or would consider putting up, a guild sponsored shopping mall? Or do we have one already?

It could give the guild a higher profile (which helps in recruiting) as well as give the guild's traders a central place to host their (or at least some of their) vendors. It could also mean just one /wp for traders to remember and tag in any items they sell on the bazaar (as advertising for the shopping mall).

Cheers
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Guild Shopping Mall? Empty Re: Guild Shopping Mall?

Post  Sythy Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 pm

I got sorta of a mall I'm putting up. I'm a stuctures trader, what kind of trader are you?
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitebytes Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 am

I'm Structures too (but considering changing to either Munitions or Domestic for a while).
Is your Mall in Lumos or elsewhere?

I just got my 4th toon in the guild last night, and Chakote gave me a hall as a house, which we (Meton, Liasa, Mo and myself) will be setting up as a mall for our trader alts (Structures, Engineering, and Domestics). I didn't read your reply til this morning, but I can't see it being a problem having one of your vendors in the mall too if your mall isn't already in Lumos (or indeed if it is)?
I should be online as Quay-shi tonight (I need to get some serious levelling done on him as he's my only on 90 toon) is you wanna chat (I expect Liasa and Meton willl be online too).

If you've not set your mall up yet, is it worth considering one on another planet (Tatt for instance) to get more footfall?
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm

I got one setup in the lumos city but it wouldn't been a issue to move. Hopefully I can get logged on tonight I've been getting on the last few nights for 15 mins then off to bed lol. I'll try to get on station chat today since I'm at work till 4pm pst.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitebytes Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm

We'll be online (at least one of us I suspect) anytime from 1800hrs GMT onwards.
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm on there right now when ever your online logged on as all three. Renoc, Sythy, Sy'thy
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitebytes Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:49 am

Just fyi Sythy I haven't been online with the toon that has the 'mall' hall to add your trader to the admins yet. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do that tonight.
Did you get a chance to mention the ask of moving it nearer the shuttleport?
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 am

no worries, I'll hopefully will get to talk to him tonight did some pvp eariler . i dunno if you heard about bloodskull with lisa.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitebytes Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 am

I caught some of it, overheard Chak's and Alandara's description's of the guy, but I had to be up for work at 5am this morning, so turned in around midnight. Don't know if much else happened after I went up.
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Post  Liasa Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Its PVP, I was PVP enabled. I got ganked. Its part of the game and I am not mad about it Smile After he ganked me twice more at Restuss I started a conversation chain with him and he seems like an ok guy, albeit an annoying PVP god and an Imp. From an IC point of view if he wants to get a dodgy reputation of using the dead as throw cushions after a fight thats his call lol, OC he seems just as anti NGE as I am.

Every good guy needs their nemesis. Luke had Vader, Han had Boba, Liasa may well have Bloodskull, lol. I can just see it now....an epic battle on one of the prongs outside Mensix, lava boils below, a smuggler and a sith fight desperately for survival.
Bloodskull - "Liasa, search your feelings, I am your..."
Liasa - "...Father?"
Bloodskull - "well, um no, I am your Father's best friend's brothers cousin twice removed, but you were close."
Liasa - "Erm ok, so does that in anyway make a difference to this fight?"
Bloodskull - "None at all" GANK!

I will down him, eventually, lol.

Now I have derailed this Mall thread completely. My work here is done Smile

Liasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitebytes Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Li just where did you leave Spaceball1 parked?!

Oh and when do you want to move vendors / add vendors to the Mall? (and what do we want to call it - every good mall has it's own name)
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down