Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I would like some cheese with my whine

3 posters

Go down

I think I would like some cheese with my whine Empty I think I would like some cheese with my whine

Post  Fravacca Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:01 am

I felt the need to vent about how I felt about the overly hyped 7 years rewards we have been kept in the dark about over the last few months. The anti-climatic climax of these gifts is a ship terminal, that doesn’t do the principal thing we all wish it did. I mean think about it, how often has it been convenient to change ship parts from your home, bet it’s a lot less then the times you wished you could travel from your home. Make no mistake that concept would be neither difficult to think of or to program in, it was a deliberate choice to deny us of something we would have liked.
For those of us who paid SOE for the last few months of subscriptions to get all 7 year collection pieces, you got this great gift they were so intent on keeping secret till the last minuet. This gift was a rather ‘unique’ house, not that most of us don’t already have a home we spent hours decorating. Not like I already decorated the interior of a YT-1300 long ago. Fact is YT-1300’s have been in game since JtLS came out over 6 years ago. So they give us this ship on stilts that doesn’t even use the ramp! Come on there are already 1300’s in game with the ramp open, the Millennium Falcon on Tansari station for example. Face it they cut so many corners on this one, it’s sad. They didn’t even bother to add rooms behind the 2 unused doors in the YT-1300’s interior, ridiculous. At least the YT’s we already have can fly and blow things up.
Real effort would have led to something like a permit that lets us land the passenger ships we already have using the same system as placing a house. Make it so you can only land one at a time, and cant use any ships till you lift that one off, or even make it take up lots, its still be better then this. This doesn’t seem like too much to ask for, not like it’s something we have wanted all along, but that’s not what they are interested in doing anymore, what we want.
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

I think I would like some cheese with my whine Empty Re: I think I would like some cheese with my whine

Post  Caraelus Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:11 pm

I couldn't agree with you more... you've stated just about every feeling I had for the junk we received.
Caraelus
Caraelus

Back to top Go down

I think I would like some cheese with my whine Empty Re: I think I would like some cheese with my whine

Post  Sythy Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:40 pm

yea its pretty sad with the 7 year rewards that we have received even with this last one was a slap in the face as I got master ace and now you get YT-1300 as a house..... Bad enough like the elder jedi's got a slap in the face congrats all you get is the title elder jedi, Force ghost and a elder buff come on soe...
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum