Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you when you're not online?

5 posters

Go down

Who are you when you're not online? Empty Who are you when you're not online?

Post  Nitebytes Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 am

I'm a little curious about people in general, so I figured I'd ask you guys who you are / what you do when you're on Galaxies?

Me?
Well, I'm 37, married to Liasa, work in London for a company that plays out TV channels (I don't do anything spectacular or get to meet anyone famous, except waling past the Top Gear team when they're on a fag break).
I am a Star Wars (and Sci-fi in general) fan, I do tabletop roleplay (and wargames), Live Roleplay, make costumes, make props (we've had a hand in making Stargates and DHDs for a Stargate LARP), I also Airsoft, I play drums and bass (but not at the same time, obviously).
So this is me...
(As you can tell I Love costumes...)

At LARP
Who are you when you're not online? P1010008

Who are you when you're not online? P1010001
Who are you when you're not online? BILD0195
and one photoshoped image of the same character
Who are you when you're not online? DarthAudacia

Oh I did try a couple of Star Wars costumes to troop with a group called Knights of the Empire (kinda like the 501st guys), but I never finished either of them
Kal Skirata
Who are you when you're not online? P1010009

Imperial Storm Commando
Who are you when you're not online? BILD0191
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Who are you when you're not online? Empty Re: Who are you when you're not online?

Post  Fravacca Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm

I’m married to Kelnari, we live in the state of Texas in the USA. We don’t have kids yet. As far as free time I guess I’m really just a gamer. I play all types from new age shooters to old school platformers. Flying has always been a huge passion, I’ve logged hundreds if not thousands of hrs in flight simulators of all kinds. If it weren’t so expensive I’d get a license, but then I wouldn’t have the money to go flying anyway Razz I’m also a avid Star Wars fan, my favorite era is the Clone Wars, but with all the new history coming about the Old Republic era, it’s a close second and soon might become my new favorite.

I don’t have any awesome pics to put up of myself, but Ninebytes those are some excellent costumes you do an awesome job man. cheers

Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Who are you when you're not online? Empty Re: Who are you when you're not online?

Post  Sythy Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

well my about my self I'm going break the trend here for a second Razz I'm single keeping it like that for a while unless plans change . I live in California on the Central Coast I liked star wars for the longest time I can remember. My full time job is I work for a High School in Student Data Base and my side work after hours I freelance computer tech. My Hobbies love to play games and once in a while like to go out Clubs go out and dance with lady friends and looking forward to SWTOR Cool
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelnari Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:27 am

Great idea! I go by Kelnari, but those who know me a little better just call me Kel. I'm a pretty talkative person, and love to meet new people. Fravacca and I have been married for over 5 years now, and live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas. I work at RV Insurance Solutions. I mostly do marketing there. I go to college full time, and will be finally graduating this coming May. I'm hopelessly in love with Stargate, especially SG-1. I like a pretty wide variety of games, but RPG's will always win out. I'm very excited for TOR to come out, especially since I won't have school I will have plenty of time to play and get to know many of the newer members that I unfortuntly have not gotten to spend time with.
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Post  Caraelus Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 pm

I haven't shown my face around these forums for awhile, but this seems like a good topic to post under Very Happy
My background is Hawaiian, which people normally ask a lot about because my name is purely Hawaiian Wink. Currently, I'm a college student, so that should explain my sporadic absences, and I'm going to school for pre-med, dual majoring in Chemistry and Physics. Also, I am on the swim team for my college, so that leaves most of my weekends filled with sitting on a pool deck for hours 500 to 2000 miles away from home... and as you can imagine, that leaves very little time for gaming, but I get on when I can Smile
My personal life is pretty much non existent at this point because of college, swimming, and my part-time job, and my girlfriend left me because I worked too hard and too long, which left little time for her, but that's a whole 'nother story... Anyways, I like working out, a lot. If I'm not playing videogames, I'm doing pullups, running, swimming, or pretty much anything. With 4 hour swim practices daily... I get my fix. I also like to eat/cook whatever I eat... on the side I'd like to understand the chemistry of cooking... but there isn't a whole lot of time for that.

Some pictures of me...
Who are you when you're not online? 9230_1234430585646_1375626064_666659_1338078_n
(#50)
Who are you when you're not online? 28441_1494670211051_1362952314_1305178_6302074_n
The guy in the picture... haha
Who are you when you're not online? 149599_1724489076802_1375626064_1828497_5661808_n
Most recent picture of me...
Caraelus
Caraelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelnari Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Thats awesome Caraelus, I was actually born in Honolulu, Hawaii. By dad was in the Air Force which is why we ended up moving to Texas. I'd love to go back there, but it just costs way too much money!
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Well not only on that I hear the cost of living is crazy out there.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelnari Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

I bet it is, especially on the coast. We lived on base. My dad said after three years of being there he got bored of it all though. He said at first its amazing, but there isn't much to do after awhile. They have really good pineapples though! Very Happy
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

I would like to visit out there but I'll stay with being california for now Smile
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelnari Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

I haven't been out to California before. Here is my facebook page. It has some pictures of Fravacca and I on them. There aren't any current ones though, I guess we need to get on the ball there lol

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=564520214
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Post  Caraelus Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:18 am

Yea it's expensive to buy new land out there... but something called like the Hawaiian Homestead Act ensures that native born Hawaiian families get a parcel of land from the government... so yea Very Happy
Caraelus
Caraelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum