Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collections - share the wealth?

3 posters

Go down

Collections - share the wealth? Empty Collections - share the wealth?

Post  Nitebytes Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Guys,
There's a whole plethora of "gotta catch 'em all" type colelctables in the game, and after a while we all get tons more of some items in the collection than we need.
Is it worth us posting up our spares in a kind of swap shop to help the rest of the guild with their collections?
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Collections - share the wealth? Empty Re: Collections - share the wealth?

Post  Fravacca Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:04 pm

It is and isint worth it. Most collections simply have one peice of it that is extreemly rare, like the sith 4/5 alawys tends to end up being the last somone need in the whole collection. So a drop house gets filled with the same things and dosent have the one that people need. There are some like the crystal shard collections where you simpley need to do it over and over and there isint typically one that drops less then the otheres. So there is a lot of give and take, but overall it is good for the community as a whole.
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I got some collections going on in one of my houses I can post some screenshots then someone can say something like hey thats something I can use have I have it... just a thought.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitebytes Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:27 am

If you've got stuff that you don't need sythy then sure, post it up, it'll save destroying or junk vendor-ing it.
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum