Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traders: SWG Aide

2 posters

Go down

Traders: SWG Aide  Empty Traders: SWG Aide

Post  Fravacca Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 am

I read Ninebytes post about SWG Craft and it reminded me of another useful tool to help out our good trader folk out there. There is a Java program called SWG Aide that runs on you computer but also uses SWG Craft for its data source. This little guy is great for setting up resource guards, for instance you could tell it you need Phirk Aluminum with 20% OQ 80% UT and you want the two stats weighted to average over 900, it will alert you when such a resource is reported and all the relevant info about it. You can also search through all past resources so if you’re using a free resource crate you know what to grab.

The program lets you set your inventory of supplies so you can see if what has spawned is any better then what you got. It has all the schematics you can flip though and when you look at one you will see the top 5 resources that fit the needs and will include you inventory too. It also has a nice mail organizer letting you see all your sales, to who, when, what, and how much letting you keep the in game box clear. It also compiles these into figures, for instance you can look up customer fravacca and see that they have bought 3,000,000 from you over time, from 4 buys and 2 visits. It has a total sales number and total of each vendor, as well as your own purchases.

You are also able to set up harvester timers, so when a harvester is nearing full it can alert you, or when it’s running low on maintenance/power, as well as alert you if the resource you have it on has been reported as depleted. The other thing I can think of SWG Aide is great for is reporting resources to SWG Craft for others to use, it makes it much easier to report new and depleted stuff, I wont bother explaining all that now but know its there so be careful not to accidentally report something that isn’t true. I learned of this program from my good friend Epacenter so many thanks to him. For anyone who is interested here is the link.

http://sites.google.com/site/simongronlund/swgaide
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Traders: SWG Aide  Empty Re: Traders: SWG Aide

Post  Nitebytes Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:46 am

Cool stuff. Thanks Fravacca. I've seen the guys on the SWGCraft boards mention it, but no one went into any detail as to what it did.
It does seem pretty awesome, so I may just be picking that up tonight.
Thanks.
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum