Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Announcements 11-5

4 posters

Go down

Friday Announcements 11-5 Empty Friday Announcements 11-5

Post  Fravacca Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Two parts to today’s update, first is the announcement due to most people being dissatisfied with the advanced class of the consular being named ‘wizard’ BioWare has offered the community vote on a new name for it. This is the role that has a focus on casting and healing.
http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20101105-0
The choices on the poll are Jedi Sage, Seer, and Adept or to keep it as Wizard. At the time of this post out of over 4500 votes, more then 50% overwhelming are voting for Sage.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=221713

The other part of today’s update is a teasing video to preview the PvP warzones.
http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20101105
Personally I think this looks great, we have no organized PvP like this in galaxies, even the battlefields are super small scale and don’t feel as frenzied as good PvP should. Actually I think that video might have been more exciting then any PvP I have been in since coming to eclipse.

Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Friday Announcements 11-5 Empty Re: Friday Announcements 11-5

Post  Drhanz Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:12 am

Huh a capture and defend thing like that sounds pretty sweet, the warzones swg had were alright but this just looks badass all together
Drhanz
Drhanz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelnari Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 am

I'm all for Sage, I think that is just awesome they are listening to what the people want. As for the warzones ... WOOT! IMO galaxies did them just to say they have them, but they did not do a very good job. Just the video here is amazing.
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Post  Fravacca Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:49 pm

Thought I'd update that the pole on the offical fourms is up to 18.5 thousand voters, and more then half still vote for Sage.
I bet there are more people voteing on this name change, then the population of SWG right now, or at least it seems that way.
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Post  Caraelus Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Ouch, Frav.... That was cold... haha.
But sadly, I bet it's true.
Caraelus
Caraelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content