Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Bio

+2
Sythy
Kelnari
6 posters

Go down

Character Bio Empty Character Bio

Post  Kelnari Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 am

Here is a chance for us to get to know each other a little more. Put in your game bio, be as short or as long as you want. Try to add in your alt names so we know who is who. Have fun, and be creative!
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Character Bio Empty Kelnari/Kovabi

Post  Kelnari Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 am

Hey everyone!

My name character is Kelnari, most people just call me Kel. My alts are Kovabi, Ar'wen, and Breallana. I started SWG back in 2005 as a bounty hunter. I switched to medic within a few months and have never changed professions again. I was over on Wanderhome until they forced the server to shut down. Fravacca and I created the SEALs guild, which stayed around until 2010. After knowing Kaami for so many years we decided to merge SEALs with Orion. I like helping people learn the game, and making stats for them. However, I'm not a big space person, about the only thing I do up there is mining. Fravacca is my husband, in game and in real life. I am really looking forward to TOR. All I can say is that I really hope it lives up to its potential!

I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Character Bio Empty Re: Character Bio

Post  Sythy Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:26 am

Hello!

My name for my main toon is Renoc nick name I've been given by everyone Ren hehe. My Alts are Sy'thy , Sythy and my friends account which I have taken over but havent started them using as much are Devaztator and Savvic. I started SWG sometime late 2003 first started off as a Medic then got sucked in to the whole Holo craze back then. That was the way to unlock jedi and it was a pain having to master all these professions to get a little message to say congrats you unlocked jedi but that isn't the case anymore... And now with SWTOR coming soon I cant wait for this to be released!
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Caraelus Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 am

Hey guys!
Caraelus was created back in 2006, originally he was a Commando, but later switched to Jedi, and many other professions after I got him to level 90. Now he's a Medic, as I fell in love with it shortly before I quit the game back in late 2008. Fierey is my number two character, created in early 2008. I just recently, a few months ago, got him up to 90 and he is now a Jedi, always was too (still needs Sith WP 4/5 by the way Very Happy). Both of my characters had RP stories behind them back on Scylla, and Lowca, but I haven't had the time to recreate them, so at the current time they are nonexistent.
My other two characters are Plasmere and Dancyyyr, commando and officer respectively. They are still on the level up process, but I'm expecting amazing results from them, keeping my fingers crossed Razz
Anyways... that's all about my characters.
Caraelus
Caraelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Fravacca Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 am

Although by appearance a very large and powerful wookiee, Fravacca is one of the few surviving Jedi of the order. He's somewhere over the age of 400 making him over middle aged for a wookiee. Fravacca was apprentice to the former Master Tyvokka, being the only two wookiees in the order at the time they naturally gravitated towards each other. It was around 200 BBY Fravacca passed his trials becoming a Jedi Knight. Serving as a servant of the Jedi order and the Republic, but he never sought a seat on the council despite once being offered the chance. Being on Kashyyyk at the time of order 66, he was lucky enough to survive. Hidden by his fellow wookiees, together they dressed a fallen comrade in Fravacca’s robes and left for the clones to discover, he was believed to be dead. It was over a year later before he was able to leave due to Imperial oppression, but managed to escape and has been in hiding on Rori ever since.

Having no knowledge of any other surviving Jedi, Fravacca assumed the worst. For years he gathered skilled individuals to resist the Empire and aid those in need. He founded an organization called Support Educate and Lead, or SEALs, to serve just those purposes. These efforts eventually lead to the group joining as a part of the Rebellion in more overt defiance of the Emperor’s tyrannical rule. Eventually Fravacca also began laying the framework for a new Jedi Order to see that those ideals live onward. In such dark times it seems such hopes are doomed and this Order fell to greed, as some members succumbed to their desires for power. In less then a year overwhelming Imperial forces swept over the SEAL’s encampment, forcing the few survivors to flee.

Traveling so far it felt as if they had left the galaxy entirely, the survivors tried to reestablish that which they had lost, but they were too few and still hurt from their losses. Eventually they were able to join with old friends in another group of the Rebellion, the Order of Orion. Together they fight to overthrow the empire.

Although Fravacca has always been a servant of the light side of the force, as age begin to set in he decided to spend his later years caring for and training creatures of all sorts.

Jedi Padawans Trained: Steoro, Kovabi Taylor, Obi-Van Katobi
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Character Bio Empty what can i say

Post  honor Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 am

i havent played SWG for a couple of years.......i played mostly on Wanderhome and i had several accounts my 2 mains are Rico and Manchu
current game play is Aion my name there is Honor......IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SWTOR (I HATE TYPING) lol!
honor
honor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arella Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey everyone,

I started playing in 2005. My character was jewlee she started off jedi then went medic and now she's commando.
My main is Arella she was the second character I created she is a medic. I stopped playing the game in 2008 and went to lineage 2. Now I am playing Aion with my dad (Honor) while I wait for SWTOR to come out. Smile
Arella
Arella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum