Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get together!

5 posters

Go down

Let's get together! Empty Let's get together!

Post  Kelnari Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:14 am

The guild has not had an acceptable amount of people to really do anything in the past month or two. I know real life gets in the way so I wanted to open the door a little. What if we were to plan for things? Such as if we said on Sunday the "whatever time", we will run "whatever we want to run".

If you would like something a little more scheduled then when would be best for you? If you have any other ideas spit them out, because I know there are multiple people wanting to get together.
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Let's get together! Empty Re: Let's get together!

Post  Sythy Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 pm

well lets throw some ideas up here and see with the people we have register and figure what day works. Sunday would work for me .
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Liasa Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 am

I was just talking about this last night in game. Back on my old account all those years ago I used to run a guild quest night, where ppl could suggest a quest they needed/wanted to do etc and we would all go do it at a set time. It was great fun, good for guild moral and made sure that everyone had a chance to get top schematics etc from boss drops in the higher instances.

So, now that I am lvl 90 (did I mention I got lvl 90 last night? lol) I would like to be as useful as I was before. Sure, I am not the TK Doc tank that my old toon was, but I am sneaky and that can count for a lot in some of these quests too Smile I dont know the new instances in the old Jedi Village and havent done the prequests, but I am sure I will do them, and in the mean time if anyone needs, fror example, Nyms, Etty, Ryyat trails, Mydryll caverns, musty quests etc please let me know Smile I am happy to organise and run them, and see if I can tank with a smuggler, lol. Ofc if there is an official tank there I will happily hide behind you and take pot shots over your shoulder Very Happy

It may be an early evening run for you guys purely down to my time zone, and me not being as able to stay up until dawn anymore, but if we were to make it a Friday or Saturday night I could push my bedtime out a little further Smile Questing as a guild is awesome fun, good for guild reputation and gives us all something to plan for, as well as crossing off some of those 'to-do's' in our quest lists Smile

Lemme know what you think,
Li x

Liasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitebytes Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Sign me up for anything on a friday night / saturday night (GMT).
I need to finish off a nasty case of Meatlumps, and would love to do Nyms / Kashyyyk etc without getting squished like the iddy biddy li'l bug I am every 30 steps.
I'd love to get to 90 and feel useful as a combatant rather than the liability I feel like I am at the moment.

Incidentally once I hit 90 (if I ever do that is - I'm 64 at the moment) I want to go out and hit the Imp theme park (it's another badge to collect, and I hear that you get a JSF for your troubles). So if anyone's game for that at some point I figure it'd be better and easier to do it as a team?
Nitebytes
Nitebytes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:40 pm

see this is the other thing that would be nice if everyone could use the forums so we can plan stuff like this. It makes it nice so I dont have to log in game and check my mail. Being at work, home, or my phone I can look at the forums at a glance =). But Friday does sound good I dont have anything plan.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Liasa Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 pm

What time zone are you in Sythy, and how does it equate to GMT? Then we can plan a time we can all make Smile

Oh and if we start doing stuff like this on the forums more people will use them...hopefully, lol.

Liasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 pm

very good way to put it Liasa and thank you. I'm PST the guy who you envy about being in california hehe.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Liasa Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Ah....its you! Damn your good weather and your tasty raisins Very Happy

I will see if I can find a GMT to PST to CT etc list (nearly confused myself there, lol) and post it somewhere on the boards so that co-ordinating quest raids will be a bit simpler Smile

Liasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:04 pm

sounds great also I'm flexible on late nights during the weekend.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Liasa Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Hmm, ok, brainfart - my calculator thingie says its 8 hours difference but doesnt say which way, so are you just having breakfast or just going to bed? And are you going to bed yesterday or today? Lol.

Liasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm

its currently 8:05am haven't had breakfast yet lol, hopefully when I take my break I can go get something to eat.
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fravacca Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:11 pm

PST is about -8 hrs GMT, Central Time is -6, and Eastern is -5, but thats when daylight saveings isint in effect. I am central and any time any day works for me.
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Post  Liasa Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Ah cool, and we are just about to have dinner in about an hour. Working out time zones by meal times is way easier, I wonder why no one thought of it before, lol.

Then again, posting a message stating that a raid will be going on during PSTs dinner, GMT's supper and somewhere elses breakfast may just cause more confusion....I think I had better rethink this.Very Happy

Thanks for the info Fravacca Smile Thats way more useful than my co-ordinating by mealtimes idea Smile

Liasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm the bad one to say since I'm 1 of the 2 PST people I'll just take my food up to my room and eat and play Razz
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fravacca Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Who needs a dinner table when there are things to hit with lightsabers and such cheers
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Post  Liasa Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Its amazing how this game promotes easy to eat foods, lol.

Liasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum