Welcome To the Message Board of SWG Orion Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What class are you planing on playing first?

+3
Drhanz
Caraelus
Fravacca
7 posters

Go down

What class are you planing on playing first? Empty What class are you planing on playing first?

Post  Fravacca Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Inspired by BioWare’s own pole posted this Fan Friday, I thought now would be a good time to get an idea where we all stand on the subject.

Since this topic is here I want to start off by saying that I know we have never talked about which faction we all want to be a part of. I would say that given our Rebelion standing in SWG would suggest we are more Republic kind of folks, and that’s what I am looking forward to myself. That being said I in NO WAY want to influence you to play in a way that you do not want to. I remember some of the most fun PvP I have ever had was against fellow guild members back in SEAL’s, believe me its actually kinda fun being killed when it’s a friend who got ya. So whatever it is you are looking forward to, say it, even if some of us end up on opposite factions so be it, its your game play it how you want to.

I am looking forward to playing as a Jedi Knight. It sounds like a part of the class is about being a tank, and buffing the group. Seeing how my main two toons in SWG are LSJ and officer, seems like a perfect fit. But I have to admit Trooper is a close second, its just so hard to say know to weilding such a large weapon Twisted Evil
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

What class are you planing on playing first? Empty Re: What class are you planing on playing first?

Post  Caraelus Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:53 pm

My first pick was the Bounty Hunter, and I had that in mind for about a year. Then a few weeks ago when more info was released on the Smuggler, my choice changed instantly to the Scoundrel sub-class. It has everything I want in a game plus he can kick you in the nuts, how cool is that? Haha.
Anyways, a close second for me as well is the Trooper. I'm surprised that I have no ambition to play a force-user class, must be the notion that all noobs will be glowbat wielders....
It would, however, be pretty cool to play on the Imperial side, but there really is nothing too appealing that they have, as I agree with you Fravacca, PvPing is more fun when it's against friends because they won't trash talk you when you wreck them.
Caraelus
Caraelus

Back to top Go down

What class are you planing on playing first? Empty Re: What class are you planing on playing first?

Post  Drhanz Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 am

Im gonna be goin Trooper all the way, from what ive seen its a mix of SWG's commando and officer and yall know how i love me them explosions.

Plus the thought of getting a chaingun like in the tailers and release videos makes me giddy
Drhanz
Drhanz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sythy Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 am

Drhanz by any chance is this Jax?
Sythy
Sythy

Back to top Go down

Post  Drhanz Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 am

no, Rimefang
Drhanz
Drhanz

Back to top Go down

Post  Par'Vala Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 pm

My first pick will most probably be Jedi Knight ---> Guardian (Togruta species) and if we are allowed a 2nd toon on the same server, Smuggler.
Par'Vala
Par'Vala

Back to top Go down

Post  Fravacca Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:31 pm

It’s looking like most are planning on Jedi Knight so far on Bioware’s pole it’s got 475 votes so far, the second most popular goes to the consular with 406. The lowest and second lowest are Imperial Agent and the Trooper, with 253 and 263 votes respectively. It’s not a huge margin I just hope it doesn’t become overwhelmingly Jedi like SWG did. Guess I can’t complain since I’m looking forward to Jedi too.
Fravacca
Fravacca

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelnari Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm

On Galaxies I have always loved being medic. There is just something about that support role that I like. Even when playing Battlefield I tend to go with the medic class. Then on games like Dragon Age I go for the magic/mage group. I think the counsular is going to be right up my alley. I'm ready to give up my gun and grab me a lightsaber!
Kelnari
Kelnari

Back to top Go down

Post  Caraelus Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Kel- That's why I liked the smuggler class so much... they said something about a stealth healer and I was sold right then and there...
Caraelus
Caraelus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arella Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:58 pm

I've always been a medic/healer in every game i've played. The Jedi Consular -> Shadow seems interesting tho
Arella
Arella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum